Delivering Performance for Growth.
Do you have the Marketing and Sales capability to address your issue?
It could be that Marketing and Sales are not working in sync and lack a common agenda.
Your marketing activities might not always represent your business strategies and objectives, and you lack some conviction about whether this marketing investment is being used effectively and efficiently.
You may be trying to improve sales effectiveness across a diverse business, within an environment of changing customer needs and structures.
Maybe you believe that you’re not winning enough new business, or lacking a strategy for building loyalty and retaining those clients you have.
‘Getting closer to the customer’ has become a business priority for many, but when you ‘get closer’ you need relevant, compelling and differentiated propositions that can be communicated to your customer* clearly and convincingly … your issue might be that you aren’t confident enough about having what it takes.
* the shape, size or nature of your customer naturally varies depending on your business – they could be consumers, shoppers, retailers, wholesalers, distributers, procurement managers, patients, professionals …
Take a moment to think about your own business and how you would describe the issue that you’d like to address with a particular target customer …. writing it on a post-it note is a great way to focus your thinking and give the issue some clarity.
Foot Forward Strategies can help you deliver performance for growth with effective and pragmatic solutions to business issues like yours – solutions that :
- address genuine market needs
- identify and exploit the key differentiating benefits of your product, brand or service
- understand and enhance the customer experience
- work for you effectively, cost-efficiently and consistently
- attract new business and strengthen relationships with existing customers as a platform for future business
Contact Greg Horne today at Foot Forward Strategies for a no obligation discussion about the issue on your post-it